For many of us dogs aren’t just pets, they’re family. So it’s only natural that we don’t just want our dog to feel good but look good too. Luckily, there are lots of companies around who can help us out with pimpin’ our pooches this Christmas, allowing us to reflect their individual and diverse personalities. After all, not all people are the same and neither are dogs.
Luckily, there are now plenty of great products out there that help our pets live in the comfort they deserve and with Xmas just around the corner, now is the time to buy them that paw-fect present. Here are five dog accessories that are guaranteed to get tails wagging:
1. With the dreaded ‘weather bomb’ due to hit, why not get keep your canine warm with a dashing new coat? With Barbour jackets all the rage, your pet can now join in the trend with a stylish quilted dog coat.
2. Dog lead looking a little worn? Not a problem, you can now brighten up the winter months with lively looking lead from any of the top dog leads providers including Ancol. Something cool that you can find on the web or the high street to suit your dog.
3. With all that walking, it’s likely your adorably doggy will need a rest, that’s wherethe comfy dog bed will come in handy! finding a one-off, handmade luxury bed for your dog will be ideal. Not only will your lovable hound be able to rest its paws in luxury but it also makes for a rather classy piece of furniture.
4. Nobody likes cold, wet feet when walking outside, so here’s a way to keep those paws warm. Looking around for some festive themed holiday socks will make sure those tootsies stay dry in the harshest of conditions.
5. Not strictly an accessory, but what’s Christmas without some great food? Instead of tucking into the Christmas turkey or the usual dog foods, try your dog on some lip-licking dog treats, they will definitely hit the spot this Chrimbo!